Tarot Intermediate Course
Taught by Sue Merlyn Farebrother
This course covers:
- Recap of meanings of the major and minor cards
- Deeper understanding of the court cards
- Symbolic thinking and the reflective journal
- New layouts including astrological spread and choices spread
- Developing interpretation of reversed cards
- Psychic development and exercises
- Learning the gateway cards
- Personal ethics and continuing personal development
- Issues in readings for others, communicating about difficult cards
Sue Merlyn’s intermediate class is dedicated to solidifying students’ knowledge of cards meanings, including court cards and reversals. Alongside this, the course addresses spiritual meanings of symbols, and application of principles into daily life. Finally, there is consideration of issues arising when doing readings for others.
The classes consist of illustrated lecture, discussion and exercises. Homework is given hese, to give students deepened understanding. This course is for those who have a basic familiarity with the tarot, and who want to take that knowledge into the the level of archetypal wisdom and magic. Upon successful completion of the class, each student receives a Treadwells Tarot Certificate.
We expect: arrival on time for class, completion of homework, participation in class discussion and exercises.
Upon successful completion of the class, each student receives a Treadwells Tarot Certificate.