International esoteric journal which ran for seven issues in the early 2010s, in fine full colour and with highly selective content, both written and visual. In Issue Four a previously unknown and unpublished text by Austin Osman Spare is published, with facsimile, for the first time. Justin Moore tells us about the serendipity of libraries. Wolfstein bring us back to the 15th century to meet the origins of the tarot's Fool. Artist Lindsay Seers explores her family tree. This issue also includes a new translation of two of Rimbaud's most evocative poems; health advice from Marsilio Ficino, and a vivid photo essay on contemporary Vodou in New York.
- Dancing under the Stars: Ficino's Way of Harmony, Ruth Clydesdale
- Tabula Impressa, Francesca Ricci
- Häxan II, Savanna Snow
- Aleister Crowley, Marie de Miramar & the True Wanga, Christopher Josiffe
- After the Flood,Arthur Rimbaud, translated by Robert Yates
- Interview with Christine Odlund, Sarah Victoria Turner
- Demons in the Coliseum, Benvenuto Cellini
- SPECIAL FEATURE: Agostino Arrivabene
- From the Mystery of Passage, Gerd Lindner
- That Sense of Becoming, Agostino Arrivabene interviewed by Robert Ansell
- Basement Vodou, Shannon Taggart, with an introduction by Pam Grossman
- Dawn, Arthur Rimbaud,translated by Robert Yates
- Untitled, Susu Laroche
- An Introduction to the Alchemical Mercurius, Paul Cowlan
- Fragmentum, Austin Osman Spare
- The Mystery of the Rose Cross, Anne Crossey
- Observation of Ancestral Mysteries, Ron Regé, Jr.
- Nowhere Less Now, Ole Hagen & Lindsay Seers
- The Mystic Fool: From Tarot to an Ideal of Ascendance,Valentin Wolfstein
- The Library Angel and Her Oracle, Justin Patrick Moore
- bagua: inner lunarism, Peter Dyde
London: Fulgur and Treadwells, 2013. Softback, 192 pages.