First edition. London: Fulgur & Treadwell’s, 2013. Hardback with dustjacket, 192 pages.
Issue four showcases a mix of art and informative essays on esoteric topics. A previously unknown and unpublished text by Austin Osman Spare is published, with facsimile, for the first time. Justin Moore tells us about the serendipity of libraries; Wolfstein bring us back to the 15th century to meet the origins of the Fool and artist Lindsay Seers’s explorations of her family tree. This issue also includes a new translation of two of Rimbaud’s most evocative poems; health advice from Marsilio Ficino, a photo essay from Shannon Taggart on contemporary Vodou in New York.
- Dancing under the Stars: Ficino’s Way of Harmony, Ruth Clydesdale
- Tabula Impressa, Francesca Ricci
- Häxan II, Savanna Snow
- Aleister Crowley, Marie de Miramar & the True Wanga, Christopher Josiffe
- After the Flood, Arthur Rimbaud, translated by Robert Yates
- Interview with Christine Ödlund, Sarah Victoria Turner
- Demons in the Coliseum, Benvenuto Cellini
- SPECIAL FEATURE: Agostino Arrivabene
- From the Mystery of Passage, Gerd Lindner
- That Sense of Becoming, Agostino Arrivabene interviewed by Robert Ansell
- Basement Vodou, Shannon Taggart, with an introduction by Pam Grossman
- Dawn, Arthur Rimbaud, translated by Robert Yates
- Untitled, Susu Laroche
- An Introduction to the Alchemical Mercurius, Paul Cowlan
- Fragmentum, Austin Osman Spare
- The Mystery of the Rose Cross, Anne Crossey
- Observation of Ancestral Mysteries, Ron Regé, Jr.
- Nowhere Less Now, Ole Hagen & Lindsay Seers
- The Mystic Fool: From Tarot to an Ideal of Ascendance, Valentin Wolfstein
- The Library Angel and Her Oracle, Justin Patrick Moore
- bagua: inner lunarism, Peter Dyde
Printed on a variety of papers, lavish use of colour. Limited edition of 300 copies. Mint Condition. Plastic wrapped.