Cheltenham, UK: Skylight Press, 2013. Paperback, 112 pages. New.
A collection of essays aimed at helping readers apply spiritual, magical and Qabalistic principles to everyday life, by one of the twentieth-century’s most loved and respected occult authors.
- meditation techniques
- finding the right esoteric teachers
- developing a strong ritual practice.
- basic tenets of occult practice
- evolution of modern esoteric Qabalah
- philosophy of Coleridge and its relevance for today
- bridging the gap between psychology and occultism
- commentary on the little known poetry of Alfred Noyes
A kabbalistic approach to daily life as a training ground for magical-spiritual adepthood.