Sat, 17 Feb|
The Embodied Tarot – 2-day Intensive Workshop (17/18 February)
Only 10 places available for an immersive weekend with Adrien Mastrosimone, blending movement, meditation and other embodiment techniques to gain a profound new understanding of tarot.
Time & Location
17 Feb 2024, 12:30 – 18:00
London, 33 Store St, London WC1E 7BS, UK
About The Event
Following popular demand from Adrien’s students for a longer workshop, we are thrilled to present his new offering. This intensive 2-day event will provide movements, meditations and other techniques to physically embody the archetypes (or 'characters') of the cards, allowing participants to build a deeply personal connection to them. This will not only remove the need for rote-learning but foster a deeper, more dynamic understanding of the tarot.
This workshop will teach participants to:
* Physically delve into the tarot images so the meanings arise naturally (without relying on card definitions)
* Read in a flexible, holistic way, seeing the cards as part of a ‘complete sentence'
* Use the tarot to review a problem from multiple angles, so as to receive nuanced answers to questions
* Move beyond the intellect and drop into the body, to more easily ‘see’ and ‘feel’ the forces at play
* Learn how to use the Systemic Constellations coaching method, bringing extra depth to readings
* Explore the techniques in a fun, interactive environment, enhancing reading confidence
For tarot beginners:
* Understand the dynamic, ever-shifting nature of tarot from the very start
* Avoid becoming dependent on traditional card definitions
For experienced readers:
* See the cards in a radically different way
* Develop an advanced new reading technique, adding a highly original dimension to interpretation
Here’s what some of Adrien's previous students have said:
'I find your honesty and clarity to be incredibly helpful. You are a natural teacher, making what is occult (hidden) more visable.' (Janey)
‘The tarot family constellations were definitely the highlight of my weekend … the in-person classes are on another level … It’s not until a couple of days later when everything lands that I realise just how much I’ve learned.’ (David)
'Adrien is a caring and insightful life coach who helped me to identify pain-points of my everyday life ... one step at a time.' (Mateo)
* Runs 12:30-6pm both days (11 hours altogether)
* Live and in-person at Treadwell’s
* Short breaks provided (plus tea and biscuits)
The first part of both days will focus on physically invoking and evoking the archetypes of selected tarot cards. Adrien will provide full guidance on how to do this and there will be plenty of time to practise, later adding layers of complexity as other cards are 'met'.
In the second part of both days, Adrien will teach participants how to combine tarot reading with the Systemic Constellations technique. In this method, all the ‘key players’ in a situation are identified and worked with holistically to find a resolution (called ‘constellation’).
At this point in the day, everyone will also have the chance to be coached on a personal issue by Adrien using the tarot/Systemic Constellations method. This will not only provide meaningful practical advice on how to move forward with a situation, but a live demonstration of how to apply the technique with finesse.
Expect to be stirred, enthused and gently challenged.
* a Marseille or Rider-Waite-Smith type tarot deck
* a notebook and pen
This is a dynamic workshop which involves physical movement (such as walking, kneeling). However, you can absolutely move at your own pace, rest and sit on chairs whenever needed. If you have a disability or movement impairment, we can make adjustments. Please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns about this.
Limited Places Available:
To allow everyone in the workshop to have an in-depth and personalised experience, the class will have a maximum of 10 students. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn from a remarkable teacher who only visits London a few times a year.
Adrien is a tarot master of multiple decades, a certified transpersonal life coach and a systemic constellations coach. He is also a professional dancer of 20+ years, and an expert at using the body in creative ways. Fun, insightful, and deeply knowledgeable, he is an experienced and original teacher who former pupils describe as a ‘breath of fresh air’. His distinctive, holistic approach blends tarot, astrology, esoteric philosophy and somatic work to guide his students through self-discovery and empowerment.
- Ticket type
In-person Tarot Class
Taught in-person at TreadwellsPrice£250.00