Time & Location
09 Mar 2021, 19:00 – 20:00
Online & Delayed Viewing
About The Event
This facinating lecture is presented by Mark Smith, a popular treadwell's teacher and independent chaos magician; he works extensively with the techniques developed for working with subconscious blocks, motivation and core beliefs. In this lecture he will explore the many facets that make up his unique blend of psychology and magic. He will touch on a number of core principles including:
- Conscious and unconscious systems, how to recognise and utilise for magical purposes:
- Belief manipulation and manifestation
- True will versus short term desire
- Sigils, servitors and godforms
- Pain, panic attacks, mental blocks and creative freedom in a magical context
- Application of these concepts in ceremonial magic, planetary magic, elemental magic and others
You will receive your zoom link in a second email shortly before the event. In addition you will receive a link and password which will be valid for 72 hours to view the recording of the lecture.
This ticket will enable you to view a recording of the lecture. Once the recording is available you will receive a link and password which will be valid for 72 hours.